Header Menu

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Site announcement: A new contributor appears!

If you look at the Electric Postman lyrics post earlier today, you might have already caught on with the scope. But yes, it is from a contributor other than the usual pikaby or Lokamp!

The name's nigelliusnitrox. You might also know me as tetsutaro from previous Made By You features. I approached pikaby a few days back about taking up a job as a contributor here, and he swiftly agreed and set me up. Taiko Time has been my home for a lot - if not all - of my Taiko news, and it is great to be able to help out around.

Being a quick update post, I am going to keep the details down. (I have heard of this elusive staff interview, maybe in the future...?) Thanks again to pikaby and the staff for giving me a chance to do what I love right here. See you in the coming posts!